April 10, 2018
The South Central Region EGA Seminar 2020, “Create a Vision,” hosted by the San Antonio Needlework Guild, will be held June 10-13, 2020 at the Embassy Suites in San Marcos, TX.
This is your invitation to submit proposals and join the fun!
A variety of 1-, 2- and 3-day classes will be offered in several techniques and proficiency levels. We encourage you to submit a variety of proposals of multiple lengths (1, 2, or 3-day classes) to allow us to balance our schedule as we strive to contract each teacher for all three teaching days. The classes will be held on Thursday, June 11; Friday, June 12; and Saturday, June 13.
Teacher compensation will include:
- $400.00 per day for teaching.
- Economy round-trip airfare, parking at airport and transportation to/from home airport, or current 2020 IRS mileage rate for traveling by automobile from home to San Marcos, whichever is less!
- Hotel accommodations – choice of room options is:
- Private room for four nights – Wednesday through Saturday.
- Room with another teacher and we will pay for five nights (Tuesday through Saturday or Wednesday through Sunday).
- Room with someone other than another teacher who is attending Seminar and we will pay your share for five nights (Tuesday through Saturday or Wednesday through Sunday).
- Meals will be provided during the period of the contract:
- Three lunches on Seminar class days and one Seminar banquet. The hotel will provide breakfasts.
- $60.00 per diem for other meals and incidentals.
We look forward to receiving your proposal(s).
Please reply to this email indicating your plan to participate.
Submit your proposal(s) with picture or sketch electronically or by postal service, whichever is convenient for you, no later than September 30, 2018. As requested by EGA, the "ICNA Universal Proposal Summary Sheet" must be the first page of each proposal. This form, along with other important information, is available on the SCR web site at www.egascr.org. The forms are also listed below.
SCR 2020 Seminar
Send electronic proposals to:
Submit proposals by postal service to:
SCR 2020 Seminar
9134 Gothic Drive
Universal City TX 78148